Wilson Pontoons 24-inch Diameter Pontoons
Distribution pontoons are constructed out of medium density polyethylene
(MDPE). Wilson pontoons are perfect for salt water because they
won’t rust or corrode. They’re excellent replacements
for old steel or aluminum pontoons. Wilson pontoons are used in
pontoon boats, houseboats, barges, bridges, work boats, party boats,
pumping stations—they’re perfect for any application
that uses pontoons. Features include:
- Heavy-duty construction: pontoon modules have 1/4" - 3/8" thick
walls. Wilson pontoons will withstand a greater impact than aluminum
- Modular construction: bow, middle,
and stern modules come in 8 ft. and 12 ft. lengths, easily allowing
for configurations of the most popular application sizes (i.e.
16 ft., 20 ft., 24 ft.).
- All pontoon modules are filled with closed cell polyurethane
foam for greater structural stability, which also helps retain
shape over the life of the module. Punctures will not collapse
the pontoon module, and it won’t fill with water.
- Rectangular collar has threaded stainless 3/8" molded
inserts for quick attachment.
- Maintenance free: no bottom painting is required. Just pressure-wash
- UV protected.
- Standard color: tan.
Download Product Information
Please contact us for pricing and freight quote.